Junior IT Audit Analyst
Full Time (Remote)
The IT Audit analyst is responsible for assisting in planning and performing audits of information systems. Responsible for performing audits on organizational IT policies, standards and procedures and provide recommendations on their adequacy. Identify and assess IT related risks and evaluate technology and business-related controls for integrated IT and business audits.
This is a remote/work from home position in Israel.
• Responsible for the assisting in planning, execution and follow up of IT audits.
• Participate in project/committee/initiatives as assigned to support assurance objectives. Document and present the results of this involvement to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
• Assist with the implementation and use of Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques (CAATS).
• Monitor fraud technology and assist with case management
• Potential up to 25% travel, including International travel
• 2 years of IT audit and compliance related experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Accounting or in a relevant field.
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Preferred: CISA certification
Please send resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only relevant candidates will be contacted.